Thursday, June 2, 2011

New Favorites

I've found some amazing products lately,
thought I'd share with you.

I've always had dry, cracked feet.
For whatever reason, it has been the worst it's ever been.
I finally sucked it up and bought some good stuff.

This Intensive Heel Repair is amazing.
I noticed a difference overnight.
& even though I forget to use it every day
I am still seeing results.


I also got this Cracked Heel Repair.
I keep it in my purse and reapply all day long.
It is a miracle worker I tell you!


I had been using Paul Mitchell Finishing Spray
but everytime I went to buy more I couldn't find it.
So, I bit the bullet and bought some Chi Finishing Spray.
It is sooo much better. & smells amazing!



I love me some Merle Norman
but apparently my face had gotten used to my normal stuff.

I found some new best friends in the
Luxiva Clear Complexion Moisturizer

& Luxiva AHA Toner


What products have you found a new love in?

2 comments:

Jenny Strickland said...

That heel stuff is awesome! I got some for Christmas one year and LOVED it! I just always forget to buy it!

Vanessa said...

I really need to get me some of that heel stuff asap! Thanks for sharing about it!