Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Girlfriends & Exes

Everyone has an ex.

& sometimes the ex is still friends w/the same group of friends.

Well, that is what I'm dealing with.
And it is not fun.

We went to a birthday dinner last night for one of the boyf's friends.
Of course, his ex was there.
She is still friends with all his friends.
And that's all fine and dandy.
Until they start acting weird...

They're fine to me when she's not around
but when she is, they don't know what to do.
Yes, she is a youngster but I'm not.
And this definitely ain't high school.

I hate it for the boyf.
It makes me feel bad.
I try to  be strong and act like it doesn't hurt my feelings
but it does.

I was so upset last night I had decided I wasn't going to hang out anymore
 if I knew she was going to be there.

While over thinking the whole situation
my mind changed.
I'm not gonna let anyone scare me away.
They can get used to it or get over it.

I'm not going anywhere.

2 comments:

Jenny Strickland said...

Good for you!!!! Show her you aint going anywhere!!!

You know I hate exes!!!

Donna Jo said...

Woot! stand your ground, girl.. It's not your fault they're stupid and can't grow up! :)