Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

1. What is your dream job?

I pretty much have it now.
A Monday - Friday 9 - 5 office job.


2. How many best friends do you have?

4

3. What's the longest road trip you've ever taken?

Southern Illinois to Port Charlotte, Florida about 17 hours


4. If you had to do one single thing every day for the next year, what would it be?

Exercise!


5. What's one story your family always tells about you?

Eating strawberries out of my grandma's garden, bird poop and all.



6. How did your parents pick your name?

I'm not sure, good question.
I do know the original one was Brianna Blythe


7. What's the one thing that scares you more than anything?

Bad weather.


8. Are you a good cook?

I like to think I am, yes.


9. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?

Where I am now.


10. What's your best childhood memory?

Anytime I was in water.
 
 
 
got this from Jenny

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

HAHA!!! Bird oppo and all! =)