Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekend ReCap

Had a very eventful weekend.

Friday night went to dinner and movie with the boyf.
Seen Horrible Bosses, again. Just as funny as the 1st time.

Went to his friends house and the daiquiri shop after that.
I was the only girl. 5 guys.
Entertainment, let me tell you.

I got up early Saturday to go to the fat doctor.
Went shopping with the boyf's mom that afternoon.
She got me an outfit to wear to a wedding shower this weekend.
She is amazing, let me tell you.
Spanx and Coach sandals are now in my possession.

That night we went to Bear Creek Salon.
Once again, I was the only girl.
Other then the boyf's sister showing up for about an hour.
I could have enjoyed the place but their drinks sucked.
My pineapple malibu tasted like straight water.
And they even gave me a hot beer.

And the conversations I had to hear on the trip there and back were insane.
Girls are not supposed to hear guys conversations.
I was blown away quite a few times.
But overall I had a really good time with his friends.

Sunday we slept late then met his mom for lunch.
With his sister and her husband.
We spent 2 hours in Bass Pro Shop after that.
I enjoy BPS, but not that dang much.

I was having kidney stone pains all afternoon.
But I figured they'd pass like they always do.
But everyone started worrying about me because I looked sick.
I tried to explain I'd been through this before and I'd let them know if it got too bad.

I stayed at Jarrod's for dinner.
He grilled some yummy swordfish.
Such a chef I have!

After dinner I decided I needed to go home and take some pain meds.
But when I got home there was a tell all sign of kidney stones
and I decided I needed to go to ER.
Boyf's mom came and got me and him and his dad came up not to later.
They got me back and to a room quickly
but pretty much had no intentions on helping me.
They gave me pain meds, but not enough.
Because he took a CT and said he seen no stones.
I explained to him that my urologist only seen them on xray
but he did not give a FUCK.
Needless to say, I was sent home from the ER still in pain.

Thankfully I woke up this morning with no pain
just that sick feeling from all the meds they pumped me with.

My dad went to the hospital today for chest pains.
They're keeping him over night because of his history.
He already has 2 stints.

I was hoping for a better week than last but when it rains, it pours.

2 comments:

Jenny Strickland said...

Sorry friend..I will be praying for you and your dad!

Donna Jo said...

Ugh! Doctors think they know everything.. Whens someone has gone through it before, they should really listen to their experience then make judgement!! Idiots!! Offer still stands, girl! Let me know if you need anything!! Hope all is well, been keeping you guys in my thoughts/prayers!