Thursday, October 13, 2011

Eli Young Band

I had a date last night.
Exciting, I know.

We went to The Varsity for a concert.


I knew a few Eli Young Band songs,
but I was not prepared for them to rock my socks off!
I'm serious. It was amazing!

& Rob Baird?
Oh good Lord, his voice is a panty dropper for sure!

I had to get an iTunes card after work so I could download some of their music.
You should check these songs out!

Eli Young Band:
Crazy Girl
Always the Love Songs
When it Rains
Radio Waves
Guinevere
Highways and Broken Hearts
Skeletons
We Could Be Forever
Enough is Enough
Oklahoma Girl
Jet Black and Jelous

Rob Baird:
Mississippi Moon
Slow Down Baby
Could Have Been My Baby
Let Me Down Easy
Fade Away


Oh yeah, the date was good too!
Total gentleman. I almost didn't know how to deal with it. Ha!

2 comments:

Donna Jo said...

Glad to hear your date went well (:

Jenny Strickland said...

YAY! Glad you had fun!