Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I suck at blogging...

I used to loveee blogging, then I got bored.

But, I'm gonna try again.
Yes, I know, for like the millionth time.

Life hasn't changed too much.
As I'm sure those of you who follow my Twitter know.

I've made some new friends. Much needed ones.

Even dated a few different guys.
Actually, I don't know what the definition of "date" is nowadays
but they weren't really dates in my eyes.
Stupid boys.
When will I meet a nice southern gentleMAN?!

Anyway, I realized today that it has been 15 months since I've lived with a man.
Kinda gettin lonely over here.

No, the almost year long relationship with the Ex doesn't count.
& it doesn't because we didn't live together and we rarely saw each other.
Ackkk, enough on that sore subject.

I've been looking for a place to move.
Lord knows I'd love to stay here forever but I should probably grow up.
But it's proving pretty impossible.
I need a roommate. Or 2 more jobs.

I have been keeping pretty busy and it has been a nice change.

& of course it's football season.
GEAUX TIGERS!

No comments: