Sunday, February 20, 2011

I did it!

Well, I made it to Louisiana!

They were loaded up and ready to go when I got home from work Friday.
They got a trailer to haul my car so I didn't have to drive.
We did have a blowout on the trailer but it was recovered smoothly.
It was fixed while we ate.
We got in about 1am I believe.

We started early Saturday unloading the truck.
And then unpacking everything.
We got it all done in one day. WOO HOO
Granted, I have a lot of boxes in the shed.
But it's nothing I need right now.

I finally got to meet Lindsey's boyfriend.
They're the cutest couple ever.
Kinda makes me want to throw up.

The boyf went to a concert that night.
So I went to a party w/Linds at her boyf.
Learned how to play beer pong.
Won my very first game.
I was real excited about that.

I had a daiquiri before I knew I'd be drinking beer.
I ended up quite inebriated.
One day I will learn to watch my alcohol intake
when I haven't eaten enough food in the day.

Jarrod came over when he was done with the concert.
We got a hotel for the night.
We'd only seen each other 4 times in 5 months...

Had lunch with his parents and sister today.
Then did some shopping and found my new job.
I'm very nervous about that.
I haven't been in this position in 4 years. ugh

More on that tomorrow...

2 comments:

Jenny Strickland said...

Glad yall got there safe!

I miss you! Work is super weird today without you... I actually called your name asking a question and Karen just looked at me...

Hope you are enjoying your new job!

Donna Jo said...

I've never played beer pong.. Probably because I don't drink beer..