Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pamper Me

I needed to go the gym last night.
But I don't go without the Bestie,
and she had a case of the
prego tiredness syndrome.
(bless her, Lord knows I didn't really wanna go.)

So, I pampered myself all night instead.

I decided at work that I wanted bangs.
I asked the Bestie to cut them, she declined.
I played with them for a while and realized
hey, I still have bangs!

I've been parting my hair all wrong.
So, after some adjusting
and LOTS of hairspray
I got my hair how I wanted it to look.
Yes, I know it needs training.
And yall know I love my ponytail...
But I'm pretty excited to see how it works out.

I plan on a cut and color as soon as I get to LA.
(LA means Louisiana.
 Yes, people have been thinking I'm moving to California.)

Then I did my nails.
toes & fingers
I paid $45 for a gel manicure last weekend.
I had them put First Mate on it.
Bitch didn't use a base coat.
My $45 gel nails are stained blue.
eff.my.life.

Anyway, I wanted to do hearts for Vday.
Ha! That didn't work so well.
My fingers will be getting repainted tonight.

I also did a facial.
It was way over due.

Than I took a steaming hot bubble bath and went to bed.

It was a joyeous night!

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

Can I make an appt with you? HAHA!

Your nails look fine! I promise!