Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Recent Downloads

I was in dire need of new music on the iPod.
The boyf was sweet enough to buy me an iTunes giftcard.
Actually, I asked him to hold it while I went to get something
and he paid for it. Now I know the trick. ha!

Anyway, I recommend these songs:

Adele - Rolling in the Deep
Ashton Shepherd - Look it Up
Asia - Heat of the Moment
Britney Spears - Hold it Against Me
Chris Brown - Yeah 3X
Eddie Money - Take Me Home Tonight
Tonight - Enrique Iglesias
Florence + the Machine - Cosmic Love
The JaneDear Girls - Wildflower
Jessie J - Price Tag
Lady Gaga - Born This Way
Mumford & Sons - The Cave
Pitbull - Hey Baby
Runner Runner - Hey Alli
Thompson Square - Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not
Tim McGraw - Felt Good on My Lips
Usher - More

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Love love love Adele, Florence + The Machine, and Mumford & Sons! New music always makes me happier!