Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hello September!

But where the heck did August go?!

Here's my recap:

Great advice from the boss:
Men do not take initiative on their own
and we should not expect otherwise.

Had quite a few crazy intense thunder storms.

& a few days in a row in the 100s.

Seen The Change Up,
The Help,
Glee 3D,
Conan the Barbarian,
 & Fright Night.

Got a storage unit and filled it up!

Discovered downtown Baton Rouge
& all its fun possibilities.

School started and my work drive became 45 minutes.

Boyf took me on a date to Ruffino's.

Had my very first homemade boiled peanuts. YUMO!

My uncle's wife had his baby.
I'm a 26 yo cousin. Weird. Kinda.

Fireside is back at Bath & Body Works.
Pure HAPPINESS.

I lost my tan. Lame.

I broke a molar.
Who does that?!

Major disappointment
in the Hunger Games preview.


Summer is almost over and that makes me sad.
I didn't see the beach nearly enough as I wanted to.

But I am excited about fall.

Bring on September!

2 comments:

Jenny Strickland said...

You had never had homemade boiled peanuts?

Weird!

Yay for September and FALL!

Donna Jo said...

Wait that's all the movies we saw? NM august kind of blended together for me, lol.. Anywho.. The only thin I've ever done downtown is go to planetarium and USS KIDD of course I don't get out much... I need to change that.. I'm excited for fall... PUMPKIN everything!! :)