Monday, September 5, 2011

Single, again...

Well, I started off September being single again.
It sucks, but I'll survive. Always do.

I suggested a break and he broke up with me.
We didn't even have to do a break,
there was some things we needed to discuss.
But instead of conflict he chose the easy road out.
& that pretty much told me all I needed to know.
11 months. buh bye!

I had a good weekend regardless.

I got to watch LSU stomp Oregon with a bunch of LSU fans.

Even had my first mud riding experience at Tower Trax.
I am sooo sore, but it was def worth it.

Donna and I went shopping while TS Lee loomed over us.
& she gave me The Power of Six to read. yay!

Today Heather and I got our nails done.
How freakin cute?!

Hope everyone had a great Labor Day!

1 comment:

Donna Jo said...

Your nails are OMG Adorable! Had lots of fun Sunday with you. Hope you enjoy the book, I did! Sucks about the boyf... :/ Looks like you had a blast w/ the mud ridin! ha! Woot on getting to share the game w/ fellow LSU fans! :) It makes for a better experience..well, as long as they are the kind that like to yell and celebrate.. when it's all quiet, it gets a little awkward.. haha..