Monday, September 26, 2011

Recent Playlist

I downloaded some new music & def recommend them all!

Someone Like You - Adele

Every Breath - Boyce Avenue

Paradise - Coldplay

Without You - David Guetta & Usher

In the Dark - Dev

Not Over You - Gavin DeGraw

Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heroes & Adam Levine

All American Nightmare - Hinder

What Ya Gonna Do - Hinder

Room 21 - Hinder

Mr. Know It All - Kelly Clarkson

Nothing - The Script

Love Don't Run - Steve Holy

When You're Young - 3 Doors Down

Every Time You Go - 3 Doors Down

1 comment:

Donna Jo said...

Hey, I have ADELE's CD.. LOVE her.. And that IN THE DARK song, I was like "wow, nice music," then towards the end I started listening to the words and was like,"yeah, nice words, too" so, it was an instant like. Haven't heard most of the others, unless I just don't know the name to the song.. which is most likely the case, haha.