Saturday, January 28, 2012

Feelin' Crafty


I've been working on a few projects.
All thanks to Pinterest, of course.

I hung my shelves up in the bedroom a few weekends ago
but had nothing to go on them.

I always see cute printables that I want on my walls.
The boyf bought me some ink and I got print happy.

But first I had to have frames.
I got these for $1 each at the Dollar Tree.
The dark ones are plastic and I wasn't sure how spray paint would work.

I even got the cheapest spray paint, it was under a dollar.
It took the hole can to do all 5 frames!

But Ta-Da!
I love it!

I feel like it's still missing something,
but my house is a work in progress.

I seen THIS the other day and knew I had to make it.
I keep all my fortures, just can't find them at the moment.
So, for now it looks bare.
But I think it will come together with time.
& luckily I already had the frame.

Now that it's all together, I realize I need to repaint the shelves.
Another weekend...




3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the sunshine print! Looks great :-)

Maybe try adding some little wooden cutout letters or woods for some added items?

Jenny Strickland said...

Cute!!! Looks great!!!

Donna Jo said...

awesome!! I was wondering what you had spray painted! ha We still need to have a craft afternoon/day/weekend/something!!