Sunday, January 8, 2012

Finally, a Productive Weekend!

I stayed home this weekend.
Instead of going to the camp w/the boyf.
I had a list of things I wanted to get accomplished.
& figuring I would do more procrastinating than anything,
I'm pretty proud of what I got done.
 
 
I washed my comforter in one of those huge washers at the washateria.
I was sick of looking at the one the landlord had in here.
I hung the shelves in my living room.
Even though I have no idea wtf to put on them.
But hey, at least the wall's not bare anymore!
& I edited some photos to black & white
for my huge multi pic frame.
 
 
Cleaned out the top of my closet.
& put a lot of stuff in storage.
You know, like summer dresses that were taking up valuable space.
 
 
I organized my nightstand & dresser.
They had both gotten wayyy out of control.
I even threw lots of stuff I didn't need away.
Proud of myself for that
considering I've adopted the habit of putting everything in storage.
 
 
I also organized all my personal files
that had become a horrible stack.
It's nice knowing where everything I need is!
My personal recipe book also got organized.
Gotta start some cooking!
 
 
I pulled out all of my Valentine stuff
from my Scrapbook supplies.
I intend to make homemade Valentine's this year.
I need to take up Scrapbooking again w/all the junk I have. Geeze.


I LOVE apothecary jars.
Most of them have been sitting empty
on the top of my mircrowave.
But now, they are Valentine's day decor!
Don't mind the ugly flower pot.
I need a black one but apparently no one sells them in Janaury.
Or the ugly bookshelf, it was free w/the house.
Also, I have no idea why an outlet is so high on the wall. Ughhh

No comments: