Wednesday, May 25, 2011

f m l


I'll apologize now for the emo post
but I've had really bad last couple of days.

To top everything off
my car decided to go crazy on me yesterday.

I got home and it wouldn't turn off.
The key would not budge.

I was hysterical.
Like on the near verge of a mental breakdown.

Linds boyf tried to fix it,
unplugging the battery didn't even work.
Finally he found the fuse box
and took the ignition fuse out.
The car turned off but the key is still stuck.

No, the wheel wasn't stuck.
Linds drove it around trying to knock it out.
No, I don't have a key release button.
It's a 2006 POS Saturn.

A mechanic comes today to look at it.
Which is the major stress.
I don't want to know how much that's gonna cost.
Let alone how much it's gonna cost for parts and labor
just to fix it.

I was supposed to go to Marianne's this weekend.
It was much needed, but of course that doesn't look possible anymore.

I've reached my breaking point. 

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

I'm soooo sorry!!! I wonder what is causing it?