Saturday, May 21, 2011

tanning dilemma

Most of you know I'm a tanning addict.

It all started when I realized it cured my eczema.
Much easier than going to a doctor and dealing with pills & creams.

I used to be able to easily maintain my tan.
Not anymore.

& for the life of me I could not figure out why.

Then it dawned on me.
I'm using crap beds.

So, I started doing research.

I was using 160 & 180 watt beds in Alabama.

The bed I use most here is 100.

Hello answer to my problems.

I've called around everywhere trying to find better beds.
The standup at my salon is 160 but if you're an avid tanner,
you know you're not supposed to use the same bed all the time.

Major problem is I paid for my tanning upfront.
I'm paid til the end of July...
Which basically means I'm stuck until then.
Because I cannot waste any more money!

I've come to the realization that if I want my tan back I've got to get more serious.
I have to go every day.
I have to put on lotion before bed.
I have to use lotion before tanning.
& I may have to spend a few extra dollars every week to use higher pressure beds.

Let the journey begin!

No comments: