Friday, May 6, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. I am looking forward to
Bon Jovi in Atlanta next week with Mom.
& more days spent at the beach!

2. Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is
Disney Movies.
& King Julian from the Penguins of Madagascar.

3. My favorite car is
Lexus HS Hybrid


4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be
70 degrees all year around!
Sunny, no rain!

5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is
take a steaming hot bath
& got to bed!

6. This weekend
I'm going to my niece's dance recital
& cleaning/laundry.
need a relaxing weekend...

7. If I were a color, I'd be
Purple.
GEAUX TIGERS!


got this from Lauren

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

YAY for going to see Bon Jovi again! I know yall will have fun!

Miss you! Happy Weekend!