Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend Re-Cap


Boyf got home about 7 Friday night.
He brought some shrimp home that he caught in Venice.
His dad boiled them up and we devoured them.
Best boiled shrimp I've ever tasted, sorry dad.

They all had a lovely time watching me freak out about a spider.
I'm not kidding, it was huge y'all.
Biggest one I've ever seen in my life
and yes, I know I say that every time but this one was a monster!
After Jarrod wouldn't, his dad finally went outside and killed it.
It was pretty entertaining.

He had to get up at 3am to go back to work
but I won't complain, at least I got to see him.


Saturday I got up early to get some groceries for the day.
I made fruit dip, banana pudding & Lauren's salsa/avocado dip.
It was all sooo yummy. & I have leftovers for the work week.

I took it all over to Heather's so we could spend the day in the sun.

Her hubbs made us some yummy shrimp.

Tyler & Aries was the afternoon's entertainment.

That night we went to Bayview to see Ampersand play.
Heather & I are in mad love w/this man. ha!

Sunday morning I woke up and decided I needed to see the beach.
It was time I found out how long of a drive it was...
Luckily, it takes the amount of time I'm used to.
I ended up in Pass Christian, Mississippi.

I had the beach to myself most of the time.
It was a wonderful day.


Next weekend I'm going to visit the Bestie.
Hopefully little Ryder will decide to make his appearance in this world!

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

Glad you had a good weekend!

Why did you have to go to work at 3am?