Monday, May 9, 2011

shocker

It's hard to explain how funny the boyf is.

But here's a funny story for you:

We were in Wal-Mart, he was pushing the buggy.
We all know how the person not pushing the buggy can shock the other person.

Well, I was shocking the crap out of him.
Not on purpose!
Just when I'd go to hold his hand, etc.
And he's a baby.
He likes to make me feel like I'm killing him.

He says, "You're definitely on your period. You're shooting fire at me!"

I realize that may not sound that funny to you but I warned him early on
that I can be "the demon bitch from hell"
and that has seemed to stick in his memory pretty well.

I almost peed myself in Wal-Mart.
He makes me so happy
with such ease.

1 comment:

Donna Jo said...

lol that's pretty funny actually.. See, I do the shocking on purpose, haha.. Anywho! Glad to see you happy! :)