Monday, March 7, 2011

ABCs of ME

Age: 26
Bed: Queen
Chore you dislike: Vacuuming
Dogs: I don't have one
Essential start to your day: Shower
Color: Pink
Gold or silver: White gold
Height: 5'6"
Instruments you have played: None
Job title: Legal Assistant
Kids: None for me
Live: Louisiana
Mom’s Name: Rhonda
Nicknames: JB, Jess
Overnight hospital stays: when I was little and last year
Pet peeve: Men who don't open the door for women
Quote from a movie: "I fake rocked your world." - Easy A
Righty or lefty: Righty
Siblings: I'm my mom's only
Time you wake up: 7
Underwear: aerie
Vegetables you don’t like: I can't think of one...
What makes you run late: sleeping late
X-rays you’ve had: way too many to name
Yummy food you make: spicy noodles
Zoo animal favourite: giraffe

got this from bee eff eff

No comments: