Friday, March 25, 2011

The Chimes East

Boyf took me to an amazing restaurant the other night.


I really enjoyed it.
They had a little bit of everything food wise.

& they definitly had everything when it came to drinks.

Like this challenge called Around the World:

You're required to drink 60 beers total (from at least 20 countries).
You can drink a maximum of 5 beers per visit
(which means the fastest you can complete Round the World
 is in 12 days at 5 beers a day),
and you can't go over 6 months from your initial log in.
After the 60th beer has been checked off,
you receive a Round the World t-shirt
and your name will be printed on a small plaque
that is displayed in the restaurant
with over 20 years of other Round the World participants.
 
 
I didn't try it out that night, but it's def on my to-do list!
 
If you're ever in Louisiana, check it out!

1 comment:

Donna Jo said...

That's a neato thing.. I've never been there..