Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Handwriting

I have seen this on bee eff eff's blog and wanted to play!

Everyone that reads my blog reads what I type!
Not my handwriting!
This way you will be able to see what my handwriting looks like!


Questions:

1. Your name and blog name

2. Your blog's URL

3.Write: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

4. Favorite quote (or verse)

5. Favorite songs

6. Favorite artist/band

7. Anything else you want to say?

8. Tag 3 other people to play along, too

(Excuse the crappy camera phone pic)
I only did this once, no lie.
I can write better, but I thought I'd be honest... ha!

4 comments:

♥His Lil Cuntree Queen♥ said...

I like your handwriting:)mine is horrible!

Natalie said...

You have nice and neat handwriting!

Jenny Strickland said...

I love your handwriting! I miss seeing it at work... =(

Donna Jo said...

what? that's your bad handwriting? haha I wish mine looked that awesome!! :P