Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekend Re-Cap

I had a marvelous weekend,
hope you did too!

I get off at noon on Fridays
and had a hair appt at 1.
I was super duper nervous
but ended up being very happy.
Rickey is a trip
and I cannot wait to see him again.
I wish he could wash my hair every day!

That night I went out to dinner with my 2nd parents.
Lagniappe, of course, they're favorite.
We followed that with some drinks at a sports bar
and then Double D's daiquiris.
I was celebrating the big "D".

Saturday I seen Beastly with Donna.
Very cute movie.
Alex Pettyfer for Peeta!

Today was the LSU baseball game
with Linds & Adam.
It made me miss my dad a lot
but he's on a cruise so poop on him.
Other than it being really hot
we had lots of fun!

Can't wait to see what this weekend has in store!

1 comment:

Donna Jo said...

!!ALEX PETTYFER FOR PEETA!! ..I think I'm going to make that my "signature" on everything.. lol.. I had fun :)

Anywho! Yay! for good weekends! :)