Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Weekend ReCap

Sorry, it's a little late.
I know I've been a bad blogger
but I'm trying to get better!
Just have some patience.

Friday after work I went and got my new SS card.
You know, with my maiden name on it. woo hoo

I tried to get my Louisiana license
but I didn't have my birth certificate so I couldn't.
Maybe next week. ugh

As you know, I seen Paul with Donna that night
while the boyf hung out with his boys.
I was invited, but not in a boy mood. ha!

Saturday I went to the St. Patty's Day parade.
We had sooo much fun!

That night I went for drinks and dinner w/parent's #2.
Beer after drinking Crown and Coke all day was DUMB.

Anyway, Jarrod came over to watch a movie
but he passed out by 9 because he'd been at a
fishing tournament all day.
Him and his dad got 5th place out of 200 boats!
Yes, I am proud!

Sunday we had breakfast at Cracker Barrel
then went shopping at the Outlet Mall.
I suggested the zoo and he suggested shopping.
I'm not making this up.
He shops worse than a girl. No lie.

Overall it was a good weekend.
But it went by way too fast!

1 comment: