Thursday, April 14, 2011

the Beach

I don't think people take me seriously when I say I love the beach.
I mean, I'm obsessed.
I'm so accustomed to living close to the beach.
It is my home away from home.
My sweet escape.
I was roughly 2 hours from the beach in Alabama.
& I'm still only 2 hours away from the beach here in Louisiana.
But, I feel like I am sooo far away from it.
Makes me pretty dang sad. 
I doubt I will make it to the beach as much as I did last summer.
But I dang sure am gonna try.
Even if I have to go by myself!
By some miracle I hope to be at the beach this weekend...

1 comment:

♥His Lil Cuntree Queen♥ said...

I understand more then I probably should..just reading your words and lookin at the pic make me weak in my stomache. Its the biggest heart sick, hurt feeling to know I can't go to the beach this summer. Its redonkilouse how bad my sick obsession is for the beach but when its love its love..no matter how far you live from it or how many times you have been. I would kill for just 2 hours away from it! I miss the smell, the sand, the sun, the air..I miss it all!! OK I'ma go cry about it now LOL