Friday, April 1, 2011

Horrible Rotten No Good Very Bad Day!

Actually, it's been a pretty shitty week all around.

I've just been in a funk.

Last week I couldn't get my driver's license because I didn't have my new Social Security card or my birth certificate. And I couldn't get tags for my car until I had a license.

So I went back today to try and get it accomplished.
Got my license after they gave me hell about my birth certificate. (It is NOT my fault I was born in 1984 and back then they fixed legal documents by drawing a line through it and making a note saying it was changed. srsly!) He also didn't like that my AL license said Caylor and I was asking for Fox. Dude, I brought my SS card with Fox and my divorce papers saying I got my maiden name back. Do illegal immigrants get this much grief? I doubt it!

Then I was told I couldn't get tags because I didn't have my car title. Why the fuck I wasn't told this last time I was there and they gave me a list of shit I needed, I do not know. I was ill as a hornet.

Also, they want $326 for my tags.
That is more than my car payment. And they're going to have a lot of explaining to do, that cannot be right. How ridiculous!

Once I get all that bullshit taken care of I have to have my car inspected. Which I've never had to do before because Florida and Alabama does not do that. And the way my luck's been going I'm certain I'll have a list of expensive shit to get fixed on my car before the situation is over with.

I also found out today that AE/aerie has fucked up my rewards AGAIN. With the amount of money I spend there, this is NOT acceptable! Second time in a row they have done this. They may be getting boycotted!

On top of all of this I am not handling my weight issues well. I'm sick of struggling.


The boyf will be home tomorrow,
hopefully he can improve my mood.

3 comments:

Donna Jo said...

I hope things get better for you!! *HUGS*

Vanessa said...

What a mess! I hope your weekend was better!! <3

Jenny Strickland said...

Awww.... I hope things are better this week!