Friday, April 15, 2011

still no car tags

Today was not a good day.
Thankfully, I only work 3 hours on Friday.

My parents sent me the money to get my car tags.
(the boyf was gonna pay but I was not ok with that,
AND my parents just got a huge settlement
so I didn't feel bad asking them for it.
Yes, I have to pay them back.)

I took the check to the bank, Regions, to cash it
because you have to pay for tags with cash or check.
Those fuckers wouldn't cash it
because I didn't have the amount of the check in the account.
I almost had a stroke.
Never in my life had I head that bullshit.

So, I deposited it and hopefully it'll be there by Monday.
Then I will try, again, for the millionth time to get tags on my car.

I've been trying really hard to not stress so much about things.
I refuse to be miserable all of the time.
But dang it is hard when everything piles up on me in one day.

On top of everything, I'm so sick I could scream.
Claritin don't work, Zyrtec don't work.
Benadryl just makes me sleep. ugh

To end on a happy note,
the boyf drove 3 hours home, twice this week
just to see me. aw

No comments: