Friday, April 8, 2011

Five Question Friday



1 - Have you ever had surgery?
I had my wisdom teeth taken out but I don't consider this surgery since I wasn't put under. Some consider the Mirena a surgery but I wasn't even given a local anesthesia. So I guess my only real surgery was Lithroscopy. & it was a horrible experience. Luckily, it was emergency surgery and I didn't have time to fret over it. I wasn't even cut on, even though I did have some very confusing scabs.

2 - Ever ride in an ambulance?
Once, I was rear ended in my car.

3 - How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?
If it's me, I panic. Someone else, I try to be calm for them.

4 - Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?
No, but I used to and I miss it!

5 - When did you move out of your parent's house?
When I was 18. I went back a few times, when I was 20 and 21.



got this from the lovely Kelli

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

ahhh... The day of your Lithroscopy was crazy! But you did SO good! I was proud of you! Glad I could be there to hlep you!

Miss your face!!!!!