Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 2 of 30 Day Challenge


MY CRUSH

This should have been an easy one, but it was NOT.
I have a real serious crush but I cannot admit to it.
Why? Simply because I have to get over him. The end.


So, we'll call him TW, is my next in line crush.
Yes, he has a girlfriend. And?
I'm just sayin, he is effing H O T.
esp w/the rib muscle things that you can't see in this pic. sorry.
He makes me say "FML" because he's not mine.
& I want him to grab my ass like that. for real.
Don't call me a homewrecker yet,
he doesn't even live in Alabama. Or Florida...
but I reckon he does make me a Cougar.

4 comments:

Yani said...

lol!!! wow thats u?? he look sexy at least what i can see of him lol GO YOU!!!! ;0p (he has a girlfriend no a wife so Fuck it lol!!!!!)

♥His Lil Cuntree Queen♥ said...

I agree he is hot..is he from TV or is he someone you actually know? I say if he isn't married he isn't "TAKEN" lol

JB said...

he's a friend of a friend

Donna Jo said...

Yeah... I have to agree... not married....not taken... I'm not saying go ruin stuff... but yeah.. you can work to change his mind... this is where "inception" would be really nice, huh? lol