Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Weekend ReCap


This past weekend was amazing.
Yes, amazing.
I am so thankful for that.

Friday night was girl's night out w/Marianne.
We started w/dinner at Frogz, our fav place.
I had coconut tuna, medium rare. Mmm!
Our gay waiter was hilarious, as always.
Complimenting on MA's wallet and purse was priceless, made her night.





















Next was Oscar's.
It was kinda quiet at first but the beer was cheap.
And the karaoke was entertaining.
I was "on the prowl" for "the situation" as we like to call it.
There was only one guy with some kind of potential.
It was disappointing.

We walked across the street to JP's.
But there was 10 cars in the lot so we went back to Oscar's.
It had gotten much more crowded.
But the kicker was it's a total dudefest.
& of course, the only guys who had balls were not "the situation."
Overall, we had a blast with our lemon drop shots and people watching.

We ended up at my house with Malibu & pineapple orange juice.

Saturday I woke up in a foul mood.
(due to a text I had missed while asleep)
But I got up and got my ass on the treadmill, instant cure all.
Marianne and I spent most of the day shopping in Enterprise.
I even bought some clothes! ONLY because it was major clearance.
She made a yummy dinner
and we watched Out Cold and Steel Magnolias.
No, I had never seen that movie.
I am Ouiser, she is Clairee. srsly to a T.
We even acted like teenagers and drove around town.
Looking for "the situation" of course.
Of course the most excitement we got out of that was nearly drowning in our driveway.
We did go find Vegas and get a pic.
One day, that pic will be worth lots of money.

I GOT a repeat text late that night/early Sunday morning (whatever).
So, my night ended very positively.

After 3 hours of sleep I decided I wanted to go the beach.
It was gonna rain all day at the house but not there.
It was a perfect beach day. Almost too hot, but not quite.





















Ended the night with True Blood.
That epi was too much. ew

Hope you had a good weekend!

2 comments:

♥His Lil Cuntree Queen♥ said...

Glad you had a good night out and I hafta say I like the pink shirt way better then the other you had on with that skirt:)

Lemon drop shots..love them! Looking good ladies:)

Too bad the situation wasn't able to be taken care of that night lol

cooljessie said...

Looking good Jess!! I can tell you are so much happier and the weight loss is TOTALLY noticable...keep up the good work girl!