Friday, July 16, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Got this from Alexandria!


1 - My absolute favorite movie of all time is
Out Cold. I could watch it every day. I fell in love with Zach Galifianakis when I seen it the first time. I really need to buy it on dvd...

2 - My favorite movie as a child was Lady and the Tramp. Mom said she had to buy numerous copies because they got burnt out. haha!

3 - The best movie quote ever is "They didn't agree on much. In fact they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time and they challenged each other everyday. But in spite their differences, they had one important thing in common, they were crazy about each other." -The Notebook

4 - My favorite actress is Cameron Diaz. That was hard, I'm not really sure I have an absolute favorite but I seem to have loved all of her movies...

5 - The movie I could watch over and over is Wedding Crashers.

6 - My favorite movie genre is romantic comedies.

7 - A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is Knight & Day.

No comments: