Thursday, July 15, 2010

What to do?

I seem to be stuck in a rut.
Not a bad rut per say, just an annoying one.

I get up. Go to work.
Get home from work. Cook dinner.
Workout. Then I'm alone w/my thoughts.
The end.

Pretty sure that's not how a single person's life should sound...
Positive that is not how I want my new life to continue.

But what to do?

I really should get a part time job.
But I don't want to lose my weekends...

There's a million things that I would like to do.
But I'm trying to control my funds until I get a handle on how much all my new bills are gonna pan out. So, back to a part time job right? Right.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I hope you find your way out of your rut soon! <3

Donna Jo said...

Hope you get out of your's soon.. I've been stuck in mine for over a year... and it sucks... :/