Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Got this from Angela.



For each of the following 10 categories, tell us which brand/product you use and why.


1. Cell Phone
T-Mobile Blackberry Curve
I was addicted to my Sidekick, I don't really remember what made me suddenly want a BB, but I'm sure it was because Marianne had one. haha I hated it at first, but now it's mad love. I can do everything I need to do on it.


2. Email
I use gmail and hotmail.
I prefer hotmail, it's much easier to use.


3. Toothpaste
Aquafresh Iso-Active
I bought it cause it was new and looked fun. Turns out it is amazing! It foams up in your mouth and gets everywhere you need it to. But, it don't taste good.


4. Car
Mazda 3
It was small, and cute. The end.


5. Writing Utensil
Sharpie Ulta Fine Point
I just love the smooth, solid line.


6. Lotion
Coconut Vanilla from B&BW
I love coconut. duh & this stuff is not greasy.


7. Interior Paint.
Um, I don't paint...


8. Soda/Drink
Sprite when I don't want caffeine and Mt. Dew when I do.
I can't do dark sodas. :(
But I only have one soda in the morning and water the rest of the day.


9. Laundry Detergent.
Tide Cold Water, original scent
Because it's works and doesn't have an intense smell.


10. Medicine.
All I take is Phentermine & Kapidex.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I love R&R's 10 for Tuesdays! She's too cute.

Cute answers!