Thursday, December 16, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Day 01

I've been kinda bored with blogger.
Thought maybe I'd attempt another 30 day challenge...


Day 01 - Your current relationship,
if single discuss how single life is.

I'm single. Have been for 6 months now.
It sucks butt. Major butt.
Well, most days I enjoy my singleness.

I've been talking to a guy for 3 months.
Every day for 3 months.
Yes, I am single.

He is far away.
Even if he wasn't his job would make a relationship difficult.

Most days I like the long distance situation.
Other days it is really saddening.

I wouldn't say I'm holding out for him...
I haven't met anyone else...
And I can't say what I would do it that happened...

Relationships are the devil.
Even when you're not in one.

1 comment:

Donna Jo said...

Yes relationships are.. or at least so far, right? I've been fine w/ single life for over a year.. but now I'm really getting withdrawals.. I want the cuddling and stuff.. :/ *sigh* one day... hopefully, lol..