Monday, December 6, 2010

Weekend ReCap

It was a fantastic weekend.
I need more weekends like that.

Started off at McDonald's
got to see the 1st ultrasound of Peanut



Jarrod came to visit.
7 hours. Over 800 miles roundtrip.
I felt pretty dang special.



We had some marvelous sushi.


& found some Squirt at a Mexican grocery store.
You have no idea how happy this makes me!




Went shopping with Marianne yesterday.
Started at out favorite antique store.


How many owls do you see??


Found a great photo opp at the mall. haha

How was your weekend?

2 comments:

♥His Lil Cuntree Queen♥ said...

Looks like you had a great weekend:)

We were lazy saturday, went food shoppin yesterday, got a real tree up and decorated. Went to see christmas lights last night and then watched Eclips:) Jacob really has a nice body in that one! Bella is DUMB!! lol

Donna Jo said...

YAY! for a great weekend for you! You SO deserved it! and an extra YAY! for getting to see peanut.. It'll be kind of funny and cute if the nickname sticks.. Super awesome that Jarrod went to visit you! :) I'm jealous that he got to go visit you.. I really need to get off my arse and over there!! Those owl bookends are almost better than mine :) Almost.. They are cute though, lol.. That's a great pic, haha..

My weekend was decent..