Thursday, December 2, 2010

Must Haves

Today is the perfect day for a wish list post!


Look how cute these Sailor mugs are!
oh em gee

Non Toxic nail polish?
Yes please!





This eyeshadow is gorgeous.
& it's all my fav shades!






I'm still dieing to have this perfume.
I think it'd be a good winter scent.




This jacket is a MUST.





I want these to wear around the house.
But you can wear them outside too!





These pens would make work so much more enjoyable.
They have pencils too.





Southern Belle shirts are happiness.





Etsy has the best jewelry.
I am drooling over this necklace.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

those socks/shoes are fabulous!!! i would love a pair, my feet are always freezing.

Jenny Strickland said...

Where did you find those sock things? I need those!!!!

Happy Birthday! ;)

Donna Jo said...

Etsy is my weakness!! I can get lost in EtsyLand for HHHHOOOOOUUUURRRRSSSSS! haha