Friday, December 3, 2010

Birthday ReCap

I had a wonderful birthday yesterday.
I'm 24, in case you're wondering.
Have been for quite a few years now...
24 forever!


bee eff eff made me a cake.
it prob burned her hands being LSU,
but she obvi loves me.


She got me this Nutcracker for my collection.
Isn't he just gorgeous?
I love how he's so different.



The boss took us to Mama Rosa's for lunch.
I'd never been and it was sooo good.
I know this looks disgusting, but it was AMAZING.
Spaghetti noodles, roast beef, jalepenos, butter & oil.




After work I went to the Bestie's.



She got me my fav cake from Cupcakes Y'all.
Key Lime. YUMO


She got me this cute coffee mug, an LSU key/purse hook
and the tee says "Not now, I'm tanning."
it's all me. perfectly.


She took me to my favorite restaurant for dinner, Frogz.
We started with sauteed alligator and mozzarella & tomatoes.



Their citrus salad is to die for.
My mouth drools just thinking about it.
The only way to explain it is:
an orgasm in my mouth!


I had coconut glazed tuna w/wasabi mashed potatoes.
The picture speaks for itself.


Cheesecake is my fav dessert.
& they have the BEST. no lie.
They even take a torch to the top to make it all crispy for us.


We went to the Dollar Tree to kill some time
before going to see Love and Other Drugs.
Check out what we found:



Like I said, it was a wonderful birthday.
Thanks to everyone for the wishes and love!

1 comment:

Donna Jo said...

Yay! Looks like you had a great b.day :) Ok.. when/if/whatever I visit you we're SO going to FROGZ and getting everything you posted b/c I'm still drooling! :)