Thursday, December 30, 2010

What's On My Phone?

My new office.
I miss my pink one
but it's bigger
w/a window.
& I don't freeze to death.


Whole Foods is my favorite place.
Of course we don't have one in Alabama.
Check out these mini apples!


& octopus salad.
I bet it's yummy!


at the beach on Christmas


Got a surprise Christmas gift
from a sweet boy.
He did sooo good!


My bestie is pregnant.
Apparently you can pee in a jar
and it tells you if you're having a boy or girl.
Yellow is girl, Green is boy.
Looks like she's having a BOY!
Future LSU football player on the way!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Love the pic of you on the beach. I have never heard of that jar, both my SIL's are pregnant and are dying to know what they are having, I may have to get them that!

Jenny Strickland said...

That pee in the jar thing cracks me up! Seriously!