Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Spirit

I wasn't in the Christmas spirit at all.
Probably because everyone goes crazy before Halloween
and that makes it stressful.

But I put my Christmas decor up the weekend before Thanksgiving.
I knew I wouldn't have time after that...
I won't do it alone again. Not a tree anyway.
I would bet it stays up forever because I dread taking it down.

But isn't it pretty??


I was lucky enough to find HOOT OWL wrapping paper!
Don't mind my wrapping job. I suck at it.
Or don't have the patience for it... whatever.


I'm so glad I have a mantle for my Nutcracker collection.



Of course I had to fill my apothecary jars w/Christmas candies.


more pics on my Flickr


3 comments:

Donna Jo said...

Yay!! Looks great!! I love your nutcrackers!! :) Especially the cooking one!!

Natalie said...

I love white trees, yours is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

oh la la! pretty. i love your other blog too! xoxox