Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What's On My Phone?

Got this idea here.

I'm pretty sure the camera on my (sometimes) beloved Blackberry
is used more often the my actual digital camera.

Here's a few pics for you to enjoy.

Me in one of Jarrod's work hats.
Marianne says it's not my best accessory. ha!



Homemade veggie soup.
I realize it looks more like noodle soup...
It was yum yum in my tum!



Shoes from the thrift store bc my Target heels were killing my toes.
They weren't even really heels. More like nubs.
Anyway, they're silver and not gold like they look here.



If you've never had Pierogies then OMG
you are srsly missing out.
Put some sour cream & they're an orgasm in your mouth!



I call them my tinfoil toes.
It really is cute in person though.
Thanks to Aerie for having 2 for $5 polishes! yay



Sunset from Grand Isle, Louisiana.
(no, I don't see anymore oil either.)
This is actually the background on my phone.
It compliments my already purple BB. 


IDK how to explain this
other than Marianne was doing it
so I had to see if I could do it... TA DA!



What's on your phone??

No comments: