Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Angel Chicken - Crock Pot Recipe

This recipe was sooo good.
& I was skeptical
because I was up at 6am making the pan sauce.
But it was amazing.
Like 4 star restaurant amazing. 


Ingredients:
1/2 stick butter (not margarine)
1 pkg dry italian salad-dressing mix
1/2 cup white wine
1 can cream of mushroom soup
8 oz creamcheese w/chives and onions
boneless, skinless chicken breasts

In a medium saucepan melt the butter on low heat.
Stir in the dry italian mix and slowly add the soup and wine.
Once mixed well, add the creamcheese. Stir until smooth.
DO NOT LET BOIL.

Arrange chicken in the Crock Pot and pour the sauce on top.
Cook on low for 6 hours.
(mine was actually about 10 and it was fine)

When chicken is ready,
prepare Angel hair pasta to serve over.
You can't tell by the pic but the chicken literally shreds.

I got this recipe from Hayley, who got it from Kelli.
Thanks ladies, it was a BIG hit!

3 comments:

~Talisa~ said...

Oh wow that looks so good!!! I may have to try that! I wonder if it would be good without the italian dressing?

JB said...

it is really really good. Yeah, I think it'd be ok without the italian dressing...

♥His Lil Cuntree Queen♥ said...

I'm trying this one thanks!