Friday, January 28, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab
laptop, jewelry box & purse

2. A smell I really like is
anything coconut

3. Something you might not know about me is
I talk so fast most people cannot understand me.

4. Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are
tumblr, aerie & blogger

5. This weekend I will be
packing and loading up stuff to be moved.
& celebrating the Bestie's birthday!

6. Nothing makes me happier than
feeling loved.

7. A bad habit I have is
cursing. 
I think I have gotten better. kind of.


got this from Lauren, as always.

2 comments:

Jenny Strickland said...

You have gotten better at cursing...

Sailor July said...

Mmm, I love coconut. Especially if it's also pina colada scented. We have coconut body oil we use - even in winter!