Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What's on my phone?!

OPI Sparkle-icious
I love it but it's really hard to get off.
If you know the trick, do tell!



The Bestie and I at Claire's.
Sunglasses are always great photo opps.



Found a King Cake in Enterprise, AL.
Yeah, I was pretty effing happy.



Skunks have been spraying around/under my house.
So, I poured some Moth Balls down the hole.
It has worked so far. Hallelujah!


The boyf sent me a pic of his dinner.
I was pretty jealous.


He is also pretty proud of his camo seats.
Boys and their toys. ugh.

2 comments:

Yani said...

for the nail polish buy real acetone in sallys but be really careful if u have acrylics nail if u dont leave the cottonball for a few sec even put some foil around it but if u do have acrylic nails just used it really fast ;0) u will used a few cottons ball but it will work ;0)

♥His Lil Cuntree Queen♥ said...

Glad the moth balls worked..they didn't work for us..LOVE the camo seats, thats pretty cool!