Thursday, January 6, 2011

What's on My Phone?!

A sunset sent from the boyf.
Looks like cotton candy!



An owl my spermdonor tried to save.
Poor thing, it was so gorgeous.
He dropped it off at a vet,
so hopefully he did pull through...



A huge shell my mom found on Christmas.
It's still attached, that's rare for us to find.
I'm gonna make it into a jewelry holder.



I got my Christmas tree back in it's box.
I didn't think it was gonna happen,
so I was pretty proud of myself.



Late birthday present from spermdonor.
Isn't it gorgeous?


2 comments:

Jenny Strickland said...

Awww I hope the Owl makes it!

Love the one he sent you!

Donna Jo said...

That sunset is gorgeous! I LOVE when it looks like that! :) Aww, poor owl!! I hope it makes it, it's beautiful! Good idea with the shell! I have a jewelry box..literally it's a box, haha.. I bought it from the HobLob (aka Hobby Lobby), it's pretty and it was 60% off so it was like $6 or something.. LOVE that place! The spermdonor did good w/ that owl! It's pretty! Oh, and putting xmas trees back in their boxes are always entertaining, at least to me it is, haha.

I picked up one thing to replace your bday/xmas gift.. but being laid off, I'll just have to make it up this year or something.. I will send it UPS or something.. No more post office for me..