Wednesday, October 20, 2010

10 Day Blogging Adventure

Here are the daily instructions for this 10 day blogging adventure:


Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

Day Two: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.

Day Three: Eight things you couldn't live without.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.

Day Five: Six things you wish you could change or you wish you’d never done.

Day Six: Five people who mean a lot to you.

Day Seven: Four turn offs.

Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two words that describe your life right now.

Day Ten: One confession.

 
I think I can handle 10 days, we shall see...
Starting tomorrow.
Join along!

2 comments:

♥His Lil Cuntree Queen♥ said...

Joining:)

Yani said...

I am I hope I can do it bc i didnt finish the 30 days lol ;0)