Tuesday, October 19, 2010

overload

It's been an overloaded day.
I've been pushed to my limits.
Too much to handle in one day.

First, I slept late.

Second, I went to get tags for my new car and the paperwork was wrong.

Third, I had to pay $23.50 to renew my license and they wouldn't replace my middle name with my maiden to make life a little easier.

Fourth, I freaked out on the way to work about having lunch with my spermdonor. Luckily, I had an old friend to talk me down from my hysterics.

Fifth, my best friend's husband got his orders and it's far away and I'm not happy for them because they aren't happy and it's just sad.

Sixth, lunch with spermdonor was heartbreaking. All he talks about is his son.

I want to go home and go to bed and start fresh tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jenny Strickland said...

Sorry your having such a bad day! I promise it will get better!

Donna Jo said...

Boo for bad days! :/ I'm sorry it's not going good for you. I hope it gets better!! That sucks about your friend's hubby.. it's gotta be really tough :/ They'll be in my thoughts/prayers.. I'm sorry your spermdonor is stupid and doesn't realize how awesome of a daughter he has. What a douche! I would've just gotten up and left if it was me.. So, kudos for you on being able to stay through lunch! Anywhos... I hope tomorrow is lots better for you!! *HUGS*