Monday, October 18, 2010

Weekend ReCap

Had a wonderful 3 day weekend.

Started off Thursday night at the Woppman's for Jersey Shore.
That's my spot on their floor. Mine.
Yes, I realize my tan is fading. oopsie


Friday was the Bon Jovi concert.
I suggest women buy their bras from Aerie. just sayin.


Green River Ordinance was amazing.
I suggest you listen to their muisc ASAP!


Of course Bon Jovi rocked the 35,000 people that showed up.
We had amazing seats. I literally teared up when they came on.

Jon was as energetic as always.


And Richie even had an Alabama shaped guitar!


Saturday I went to Aplin Farms w/the parents.



Are these piggies not the cutest hay critters ever?!


Yesterday the bestie and I went shopping.
Had dinner at Cracker Barrel.
And attempted to get the window chalk off my car. It didn't work...

2 comments:

Donna Jo said...

yay for great & longer weekends :)

Jenny Strickland said...

Glad you had a good weekend! I love that Alabama shaped guitar!