Tuesday, October 5, 2010

10 on Tuesday


1. Growing up, what was one favorite item that you had to have with you at all times?
I have a bad memory. So this is kinda hard for me. But I'm pretty sure it was some kinda baby doll and my Nanny likes to remind me about a Glow Worm Doll from time to time

2. Being an adult, what is one favorite item that you have to have with you at all times, and what happens if you do not have it with you? Do you lose your sanity or just go back home to get it?
I hate having to say this but my cell phone. I'd be lost without it.

3. Where is your favorite place to be to just hide away from everything and breathe for a moment?
If I'm at home, a hot bubble bath. Otherwise the beach.

4. What is your favorite thing about your partner? (If you don’t have a partner, then someone who is very close and will always be in your life)
Eff this questions. just sayin. I think I'm officially sick of being single. blah 

5. What is your favorite thing about your job? (If you don’t have a job, then what is your favorite thing that you do during your day?)
The ladies I work with. They are like my family.

6. What is your favorite lesson that your parents taught you growing up? Looking back, is it something that you want to use to teach your children when they reach that age?
My mom didn't purposely teach me this lesson but by being on stepdad #3 says a lot. I learned men come and go. I don't want to have children, and this is probably a big factor as to why.

7. What is your favorite song, that will always bring a smile to your face and make you think of something happy?
Runaway, Bon Jovi

8. What is your favorite things about being an American? (If you not American, what are you proud of in regards to your country)
Being free. I don't feel like going in depth but I like our women's rights.

9. What is your favorite meal that reminds you of being a child?
Fish sticks and mac and cheese. yumo

10. Name 3 things that other people would say are their favorite thing about you.
I hate these type of things. People don't really go around listing my qualities...
I would think they'd say I'm a good friend, funny and helpful.

2 comments:

Maegan said...

OMG I loved my glow worm!!!! :D

Yani said...

yes u r so right man comes and go but when u wait and find the right one he will stay ;0)