Friday, October 8, 2010

Dating Sucks

I've never really dated per say.
I've always jumped from relationship to relationship.

I am trying to do things differently this time.
But dating seems to be one viscous circle.

Guys dating the same girls their circle of friends date
becomes a little uncomfortable for me.

& ex girlfriends are just never fun to deal with.

With that being said I'm gonna try a new approach.
No more chasing and going after what I think I want.
No more going on Man Hunting Missions.

I want to be chased. Pursued.
Basically, I want a guy with balls.
Preferably a Gentleman.


Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Yani said...

yes dating suck big time but also jumping from relationship to relationship are not healty so i think just date and see bc maybe what u think u want is not really want u really want or what u need in ur life so get this time to know YOU and explore different option if jumping from one realtionship 2 another one and geting what u "want" havent work u think it will work now...let it go leave the moment and just enjoy bc when u look u dont find what u looking for or u settle for what is there just bc u looking dont look bc he will come ;0)

♥His Lil Cuntree Queen♥ said...

I say there aint a reason to stop huntin just to see whats out there..that don't mean jump when you see somethin you want tho either..lol Make him work for it!!
Good Luck:)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

every girl should and deserves to be chased :) Just have fun, &when you are not "looking" for something... that is when everything happens

Donna Jo said...

You deserve to be chased :) It makes you feel good when you turn a guys head and they fight for your attention... I will say this.. I SO gave up and wasn't looking when Dustin started talking to me... So I do believe that things happen when you don't expect them/aren't looking.. You just have to be patient..