Friday, October 1, 2010

Hello October!

I think I had a pretty productive September.
I'm very proud to be living life more fully!

Seen LSU play in ATL w/dad



Ate at The Varisty. YUMO



Spent Labor Day on a motorcycle
with my Great Aunt & Great Uncle



And made lots of new friends.



I went home and celebrated 14 years of friendship.



Seen Easy A
It's a riot, must see.



Shopped for Antiques w/Donna.
Look! It's LANCE!



Went tailgatin with Linds.



I witnessed true love from the back seat of my car.
Mark my words, they'll be together one day.
Even if it's 20 years from now.
& dontcha wanna know what I was doin in the back?
Shhh. I'll never tell. haha



High School was visited.
Ah, the hot football player memories.



Discovered I have white turkeys
and annoying peacocks as neighbors.



I went out for girl's night with some new friends.



Got an awesome carepackage from Japan.



I even got a new car.
All by myself!


Can't wait to see what's in store for October!

4 comments:

♥His Lil Cuntree Queen♥ said...

I'm sooo proud of you! Out with the old and in with the new!! Good job!

Donna Jo said...

Yay!! Septembie was a goodie! lmao!! I'm so glad we got to hang out! I missed you lots, and am missing you again of course! I really need to get my arse over there and visit you! I wanna go to the drive in!! Can't wait to see what's in store for October, either! I hope it brings around lots of goodness (for all of us!)

Jenny Strickland said...

YAY! So proud of you!

Jennifer said...

Woo Hoo! Let the good times keep on rolling!